Wednesday 9 May 2012

Bring on Summer 2012!

Wow, it's been a while since I've used blogger, and A LOT has happened since I last updated it
In the last blog I wrote, I was saying how my exam results have "ruined my life" they definitely haven't, I'm now married and have 2 beautiful children. JOKES. I'm living my life as it comes...


AND as it happens, 4 week's today I am jetting off to Philadelphia, America to look after underprivileged children. I am so so so excited!

I got the job through Camp America...a programme that helps thousands and thousands of people like me to live their dream.

So yeah...
I leave on the 6th June (SO SOON) ...Like I said up there ^ I leave in 4 weeks time and come home on the 24th August. So I'll be there for just under 3 months!

I've already met and spoke to some of the people that are going to my camp, and I couldn't of ended up with any better people, they're such lovely, genuine people!

THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE MY BEST


I shall be updating my "blogger" at least once a week, I HOPE. 


Toodle-doo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment